Life at Defries Industries
We are an Australian owned family company with a reputation as a progressive and innovative organisation, comprising of a talented team. Our commitment is to provide medical products and solutions that improve patient care. We seek those with drive, intellect, passion and the ability to work successfully as part of our team.
ASSEMBLY PROCESS WORKERS
Due to high demand, Defries Industries Pty Ltd, an Australian owned family business established in 1980, has multiple opportunities available at our South Dandenong manufacturing facility.
The successful applicants will be required to work 8 hour shifts between 6.00 am - 6.00 pm on a casual basis up to 5 days a week and enjoy above award rates. Working in a Class 8 Cleanroom environment, your main task will be the assembly of medical devices for operating theatres and other clinical settings.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a sound knowledge of GMP, a keen eye for detail and be able to follow assembly instructions. Good written and verbal communication is essential. Previous experience in a medical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
To apply your resume should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail marked confidential to
Production Manager PO Box 876, Noble Park, Victoria 3174
Please include your response to the following questions within your application:
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production operator?
To view this job on SEEK, click HERE.
Defries Industries is an Australian owned medical device manufacturer. We are seeking an experienced storeperson to support the daily functions within the dispatch warehouse. Based in Dandenong South, you will be required to complete the following duties:
- Operating forklifts and picking equipment
- Loading and unloading trucks and vans by hand and by forklift.
- Loading and unloading containers by hand and by forklift.
- Pick and pack orders.
- General warehousing duties, assisting with receiving and dispatching orders.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
Working with an experienced team, the successful candidate will enjoy a friendly working environment with excellent working conditions.
This position may lead to full-time employment.
The successful candidate will also possess excellent communication skills and be well presented. They will also be expected to:
- Have a high level of understanding of the dispatching process.
- Possess a current drivers license.
- Possess a current forklift license.
- Undergo a police check and working with children's clearance.
- Undergo a medical test and COVID test before starting.
- Have experience in operating reach forklifts.
- Be able to work on their own at times as well as with a small team.
- Assist in general warehouse duties.
- Reliable, hardworking and punctual
To apply for this role via SEEK, click HERE.