Life at Defries Industries
We are an Australian owned family company with a reputation as a progressive and innovative organisation, comprising of a talented team. Our commitment is to provide medical products and solutions that improve patient care. We seek those with drive, intellect, passion and the ability to work successfully as part of our team.
REGULATORY AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE
Defries Industries Pty Ltd, an Australian owned medical device manufacturer, is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join our Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs team.
- Full time, 5 days a week
- Office based in Dandenong South, Victoria
- Role commencing ASAP
About the Role
The prime function of this role is to maintain product registration and compliance to regulatory requirements.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Submitting medical device applications to the TGA and Medsafe
- Maintaining and reviewing technical product information for compliance to local regulations, such as technical files, certifications, etc
- Managing pre-market and post-market compliance
- Liaising with external parties on matters relating to regulatory affairs
- Facilitating internal and external audits
- Promoting a culture of regulatory compliance throughout the organisation
- Minimum 2 years of quality and/or regulatory affairs experience in the medical device industry
- Direct experience working with the TGA and Medsafe
- Working knowledge of the ISO:13485 standard
- Tertiary qualification in science or equivalent
- Attention to detail and proactive in resolving challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to contribute to a culture of co-operation, respect, and credibility
In return, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, friendly working environment, great conditions and the opportunity to progress your career with a successful Australian medical device company.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter which details your alignment with the requirements of the role to Maggie Ji – firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Defries Industries Pty Ltd, an Australian owned medical device manufacturer, is seeking a Customer Service team member to support the customer service function within the company.
As an essential service supporting hospitals and surgeries around Australia and New Zealand, the role is situated at our Vision Street, Head office facility in Dandenong South. The successful candidate will enjoy a friendly working environment with excellent conditions and support.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will possess excellent people management and communication skills and will be expected to:
- Process sales orders, delivery notes and invoices within the inventory management system
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Answer incoming calls from customers providing information for products, order status, and sales.
- Organise and follow up on returned goods in accordance with Company procedures
- Liaise with sales personnel for customers when required
- Liaise with distribution/manufacturing staff regarding orders and deliveries.
- Perform office administration duties as required
- Assist in reception duties when required.
Key attributes required:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Keen eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MYOB systems an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience within a medical device manufacturing environment would be highly regarded.
Role commencing ASAP.
To apply for this role please email your covering letter and resume Joel Thomson - email@example.com